This subject has 21 items assigned...
This area utilizes the excerpt field on the post edit screen. It’s separate from the rest of the content, so you can write a nice little intro or a brief summary of the post. Maybe even throw in a link here or there. It’s up to you.+
Chairman & CEO / @theMolitor
With 20+ years of industry experience, Dan effectively oversees all projects with finesse.
He has spent his career shaping the city that he loves with significant contributions in the institutional, commercial, hotel and residential sectors.
Dan graduated from Cornell University with a Bachelor of Arts and Sciences.
Partner / @theMolitor
Having grown up in a house of two architects, Steve has design and planning in his blood.
He is involved in the overall supervision of projects currently under contract, and the marketing of the firm’s general contracting, construction management and development management services division.
Seattle / Full-Time
The Project Engineer reports to their designated Senior Project Manager and assists in meeting goals through administrative and accounting support functions and some on site inspection responsibilities.
A minimum of two years of work experience in a construction environment or an AA degree and one year of work experience in a similar environment; or a Construction Management Certificate from an accredited source
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Solid background in construction methods and philosophies
- Comfortable operating in PC environment with basic skills including: creating documents and spreadsheets using MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook. Knowledge of Prolog, Timberline, and/or MS Project a plus
- Ability to accurately read and interpret blue prints and shop drawings
- Strong attention to detail, principally while multi-tasking
- Capable of positively representing the company through strong and professional verbal and written communication skills
- LEED project experience is a plus
- Time Management: This person has the ability to effectively manage their time and prioritize their tasks
- Diplomacy: Uses diplomacy and discretion when communicating with external as well as internal clients
- Decision-Making: Identifies problems, gathers data, and develops and assesses alternative courses of action when necessary
- Initiative: A proactive self-starter that maintains a high level of productivity without close supervision
- Integrity: Upholds The Contractor Construction Group’s high standard of ethics and moral conduct through a consistent professional demeanor